in_shopBuyer made transaction easy and very generous. Very highly recommended
3 years ago
Things I sell are 100% authentic. I don't sell fake stuff.
Pre order items are done by meetups only. I require a 20% deposit to place the item.(meetup cash/bank) and the rest (80%) on collection of goods. Deposit gone if backout.