Up for sale is a nice meteorite specimen discovered in the deserts of Morocco.
This piece is not attributed to any documented fall, but is most likely a meteorite for the following reasons:
1. Presence of shiny, magnetic nickel-iron specks in the meteorite
2. Rust on the surface due to the iron content
3. Presence of fractures caused by moisture, weathering and differential healing/cooling
4. It is a solid rock with no pores or grainy quartz/calcite inclusions
5. Darker outer surface due to remnant of the fusion crust
6. No discernable layering of rock (non-sedimentary)
Meteorite hunters use metal detectors, magnets and a keen eye to spot the subtle metallic sparkle of meteorites. It can take hours to find a single piece!
Don't miss your chance to own a real rock from outer space space!
The Clementi Mall
Mailing & Delivery
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App