The Assistant Accounts Executive shall be responsible to consolidate the monthly accounting for subsidiaries properties. He/she will assist in preparing various accounting reports and/or financial statements and ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Senior Management.
• Assist in preparing monthly accounting consolidation for subsidiaries properties.
• Assist in preparing group and subsidiaries financial statements according to the statutory reporting requirements.
• Responsible for monthly, half-yearly and yearly closing to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are submitted timely and accurately.
• Ensure intercompany transactions are reconciled and prepare intercompany elimination for group consolidation.
• Prepare Group monthly closing journals, tax computation and reports.
• Assist in co-ordinating with external auditor for statutory audit.
• Handling XBRL filing.
• Job Requirements
• ISCA Accredited Accounting Technician and/or completed partial of ACCA modules.
• Possess at least 3 years of Accounting experiences.
• Possess direct working experience in consolidating group accounting for subsidiaries.
• Proficiency in ACCPAC accounting software and Microsoft Office applications.
• Able to work under tight schedules and deadlines.
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
• Preferably someone who can commence employment within short notice.
• Preference will be given to local Singaporeans or Permanent Residence
• Willing to work on 5.5 days schedule with alternate Saturday.