Program: Global Art (www.globalart.com.sg) No preparation of teaching materials needed.
Kids Age range: Mainly 4 - 10 yrs old
Max. No. students per teacher: 6
Teaching location: Toa Payoh Central or Bt Batok Central
Interview Location: Bt Batok Central
Commencement Date: After completion of junior and foundation training (approximately 10 HQ training sessions and 15 centre trainings sessions, each abt 3hrs and to complete within 2 months)
Available Teaching Timeslots:
Bt Batok or Toa Payoh: Sat 10am - 430pm
Toa Payoh only: thur & fri 430-730pm
Starting Pay: $10/hr (May be adjusted after completion of contract, depending on work performance)
Medium: Oil pastel, poster color
Requirements: Must be good in drawing/coloring/painting, able to multi task and good with children/parents
1) Will be bonded to the centre for a year or 300 classes taught (whichever is longer) as training fee will be paid for by the centre.
2) HQ Training is generally held on Tues 10am-1pm & thu 2-5pm at United square & weds 2-5pm at Kovan. You will be required to sit for exams (held twice yearly) & you will receive a cert. You will not be paid for attending the training sessions.
3) You are required to complete HQ training up to basic Level 3
4) You may be required to teach on public holidays except major ones like CNY, New Yr and X'mas.
5) Termination of service must be given 3 months in advance in writing
6) Leave subject to approval and must be applied 1 month in advance
Interested applicants, please email your resume and samples of your drawing and coloring/painting to email@example.com