• Plan, review and implement trade mix, mall positioning, leasing plans for the retail malls.
• Negotiate on rents, GTO and lease terms for new leases and renewals.
• Conduct site inspections, marketing presentations to prospective tenants.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with tenants and property consultants.
• Monitor market conditions and retail trends.
• Work with Legal to formulate and prepare lease documents.
• Prepare budgets, marketing progress and management reports.
• Work with system vendors, Finance department on arrears/GTO management.
• Work with Facilities Management department on tenant support and management.
• Dip / Degree in Real Estate/ Marketing/ Business related discipline.
• Min 3 years of relevant experience in the property/real estate industry.
• Good business acumen and strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess high level of initiative, positive disposition and able to work independently and as part of a team.
• 5 day work week
• 8.30am to 6.00pm
• AWS + Variable Bonus