Roles & Responsibilities:
This position is to report to Project Supervisor and is responsible to
perform technical site work such as project management, site
inspection, site investigation, attend daily meetings with clients &
authorities and gain exposure with monitoring contractors' work.
1. To assist supervisor and engineer in site work progress including
inspection, survey, reports preparation according to authorities'
2. To assist in project management and daily operations including
site inspections, projects' handover, site measurements and
3. To carry out inspections independently to all kind of civil &
structures related matters such as infrastructures, roads & related
facilities and/or existing building structures and to identify any
defects and to propose with effective repair method.
4. To assist engineer and professional engineer in supervising on
the repair works conducted by the contractors and ground
agencies; and keep proper records accordingly.
5. Conduct site check on the repair works in building structures, in
accordance with approved methods and procedures proposed by
the Qualified Person, specifications and instructions