Roles & Responsibilities
Headquarted in Singapore with additional offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, enCity is an international consulting firm focusing on solving urban problems and transforming places. Established by a diverse team of planners, designers, engineers, and economists, enCity goes beyond blueprints and conventional thinking to search for innovative solutions that address local challenges.
Driven by the mission of solving the world’s most pressing urban problems, enCity delivers expertise in three key disciplinary areas: Planning, Design and Technology-based solutions. Among these areas, planning is the core of our business. We offer a holistic and integrated approach encompassing economic development, climate resiliency, infrastructure investment, land use management and urban design. Our top-notch planning service is delivered by a team of leading planners, architects, economists and former policy makers.
Envisioned to be a preferred workplace for international talents in the field of urban development, enCity team is built on interdependence, mutual trust, respect and open communication among team members. If you share the same belief and aspire for solving the world’s urban problems, do not hesitate to contact us.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Team Leader to deliver urban design tasks/projects in term of both technical proposal and presentation
(for Senior) Manage projects and liasie with clients on behalf of the company
- Collaborate with a diverse team of urban planners and designers to design and document design projects from concept through detailed planning
- Ensure a project is comprehensively documented for client and government submission at all stages of the project
- Prepare project reports to submit to the clients.
- Produce, follow and ensure the precision and high quality of presentation of technical drawings and studies
- Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a project to Team Leader and Partners
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good Degree in Architecture/Urban Design/Planning/Landscape Architecture
- Ability to deal with various design scale from a street to a township and keen interest in dealing with urban issues
- Familiar with master planning practice in Asia
- Good understanding of place-making and community design (building, street, and public space types plus associated principles)
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing, and through drawings
- Adeptness at hand drawing and sketching
- Demonstrated creative ability, including urban, architectural, and graphic design
- Competent in software skills such as MS Office (Word, Power Point), CAD, - Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is preferred. Knowing a GIS is a plus
- At least 2 years of related professional experience for Associate and 5 years of related professional experience for Senior Associate
- A portfolio is required