Feed your fries with brine shrimp and watch them grow healthily!
I do not use blood worm anymore because they have parasites and bacteria that will cause your fish to have internal worms (hard to detect)
Baby brine shrimp is 100% CLEAN, so rest assured your livestock will grow healthy.
ANY FISH would eat them too :) because they are highest in protein and nutrition!
(selling in egg form)
you have to hatch it yourself, so as to retain higher nutritional value.
How to hatch:
1. Add aquarium salt to the hatchery
2. Use a air pump (lots of aeration, the stronger the aeration, the faster the hatch)
3. Add just a teaspoon of brine shrimp eggs
4. Wait 24-48 hours.
5. Brine shrimp is now hatched, sift out using a fine net, so that you do not use the salt water
6. Feed them to your fishes!
$10 for 5grams
Location: Bedok Reservoir
Mailing & Delivery
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App