Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. Made from a 75/25 blend this DidySling features the Ada pattern in shimmering colour combination of viola purple and azzuro blue. Soft and a bit fluffy, yet with a slightly grippy surface, the ring sling is easy to adapt to a perfect and precise fit and holds rings in place whether you wear a newborn or an infant. Yarns, weave and blend make it a medium weight fabric that offers supreme support in width and length. With its optimal diagonal stretch, it is easy to wrap with. A bit stiff at first, linen breaks in beautifully and gets really soft to the touch with the first wahes. And, not to forget, linen is known for its breathability which makes it a perfect allrounder also for the warmer season.
How to use: https://www.didymos.com/content/uploads/2016/03/Bindeanleitung_DidySling.pdf
- Material: 75% Organic Cotton (cultivated, harvested and processed according to strict organic standards), 25% Linen
- Colour: Viola Purple, Azzuro Blue
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Up to 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Slow Spin Speed. Wash in Abundant Water.
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.