Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. CanAda DidySling with colours that alternate through shades of blue and pink and white to create a fascinating colour gradient emulating the natural beauties and colours of Canada. Jacquard woven and of good medium weight, this triblend is soft like the other Ada fabrics and a bit fluffy. The slightly grippy surface and the inherent diagonal stretch make it easy to tie a perfect and precise fit and to hold knots in place even after prolonged carrying. The initial stiffness turns into softness with the first washes and use. This is why beginners will learn quickly how to tie it into a comfortable and snug carry for their very little ones. A wrap, so beautiful and comfortable to wear, in Canada and elsewhere.
How to use: https://www.didymos.com/content/uploads/2016/03/Bindeanleitung_DidySling.pdf
- Material: 60% Organic Cotton (cultivated, hravested and processed according to strict organic standards), 25% Hemp, 15% Linen
- Colour: Natural, Blue, Pink, White
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Up to 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Slow Spin Speed. Wash in Abundant Water.
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.