Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. DidySling Metro Stendhal Linen features the pattern in a gorgeous combination of anthracite cotton and wine red linen that gives the fabric a ravishing sheen. Woven from organic cotton and linen and dyed with non toxic dyes, it is absolutely free from any harmful substances. A bit stiff at first, linen breaks in beautifully and gets really soft to the touch with the first washes. A medium weight allrounder, the wrap has optimal diagonal stretch and sturdyness that allow for comfortable and secure carrying of a newborn and a heavier baby as well – throught a long and happy time of babywearing. Irregularities are typical for linen yarn. These will be visible in the fabric texture and add to the typical linen look and feel.
How to use: https://www.didymos.com/content/uploads/2016/03/Bindeanleitung_DidySling.pdf
- Material: 70% Organic Cotton (cultivated, harvested and processed according to strict organic standards), 30% linen
- Colour: Anthracite, Wine red
- Fabric density: 230gsm
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Up to 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Slow Spin Speed. Wash in Abundant Water.
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.