[Cheapest] Full Frame Camera Rental, Rent Canon 6D DSLR


S$29
Singapore

Share This With Friends

• Full frame camera perfect for wedding and artistic photos. • No deposits needed, I believe in the good in people. • Choose from Set Meals or go Ala Carte😝 *I strongly recommend a Set Meal, you get everything you need plus the freedom to choose many add-on items of your choice with an unbeatable All-in price! ---------------------6D Set Meals------------------- 🏖Adventurer's Meal: $34 for first day, ONLY $30 for subsequent days. Including: • 6D Body, with one battery, battery charger, cable, one 32GB SD card and camera sling. • 24mm-105mm f4 L lens with UV Filter, lens hood and lens cap. • Choose up to THREE additional Silver items from the Ala Carte list below. ⛩Photographer's Meal: $36 for first day, ONLY $32 for subsequent days. Including: • 6D Body, with one battery, battery charger, cable, one 64GB SD card and camera sling. • 24mm-105mm f4 L lens with UV Filter, lens hood and lens cap. • Choose up to FOUR additional Silver items from the Ala Carte list below. • Choose ONE additional Gold item from the Ala Carte list below. --------------------6D Ala Carte-------------------- * 📸6D body at $29 for first day, $20 for subsequent days. (comes with one battery and battery charger with cable, one 8GB SD card) • 🥈SILVER Items: at $2/item for 1st day 1. 6D Battery Grip 2. Canon 60D Neck Sling 3. Additional One 6D Battery 4. Additional One 32GB SD card 5. Memory card hard case 6. Gorilla Pod Tripod 7. Peak design professional camera buckle 8. Peak design handheld Strap 9. National Geographic travel pouch 10. Silver Reflector 11. Memory card reader 12. Camera Rig 13. Ring Flash 14. Additional 4 rechargeable AA battery • 🥇GOLD Items: at $3/item per day 1. ETTL Flashgun 2. Canon 50mm f1.8 lens 3. Additional One 64GB SD card 4. Tripod with ball head 5. Suri video fluid head 6. Professional 30,000mAh portable battery 7. National Geographic Sling Bag • 🏅PLATINUM Items: at $5/item per day (Subjects to availability) 1. Video Panel Light 2. Shotgun Mic 3. Canon 50mm f1.4 • 🎖TITANIUM Items: at $8/item per day 1. GoPro Action Camera (Thrill Seeker's Meal worth $10/day 2. Canon 600D ( 9mm Meal worth $9/day) *if you are not sure what to pick, tell me about your shoot and I will try my best to help you pick the items best suit for your photography journey:) * Please send a photo of both side of your IC and a recent bill addressed to you to confirm booking. Take note that there is no confirmation of booking until the required documents are received. * For bookings more than a week in advance please transfer 25% of the total rental as deposit, and on the collection date you can pay the remaining 75%. Coupon 1: $10 OFF for all Set Meals when you share my profile on your Twitter(min 800 followers) Coupon 2: $8 OFF for all Set Meals when you share my profile on your Facebook(min 400 friends) Coupon 3: $6 OFF for all Set Meals when you share my profile on your Instagram (min 300 followers) Coupon 4: $2 OFF for all Set Meals by following my Instagram @valentinoadam *valid for min 2 days rent *valid for one coupon per rent -Check out my other listings for GoPro, 70D and Backpacking items for rent or borrow. • Collections and drop at Aston Mansions(Paya Lebar MRT)


Deal Options

Meet-Up

Singapore


Others also viewed

Nikon F2 body with the rare DE-1 meterless prism/head

Nikon F2 body with the rare DE-1 meterless prism/head

S$36526

Crumpler Karachi Outpost

Crumpler Karachi Outpost

S$2005

120mm & 35mm Film Scanning Service

120mm & 35mm Film Scanning Service

S$12260

Minolta hi-matic G 35mm film camera

Minolta hi-matic G 35mm film camera

S$10875