Roles & Responsibilities
· See to the smooth running of the clinic and provide high level client service and engagement.
· Attend to phone-in, email-in and walk-in equiries
· Schedule appointment for patients
· Manage doctors daily schedule (Call or text the patients after the appoint time if they are not in the clinic yet, send appointment reminders to patients who are coming in for appointments the next day).
· Manage payment, petty cash, stock movements, and clinic consumables
· Balance daily sales for clinic/doctor (End of the day closing)
· Assist doctors in the consultation/treatment room
· Execute and administer "New patient" procedure (A brief New Patient orientation will be conducted, carry out simple health screenings for the New patient such as bilateral weight exam and posture check).
· Execute and administer "Report of Findings" procedure (prepare xrays, explain clinic policies and procedures, explain the clinic financial plans to fund their treatment, etc).