1. Ensure speedy maintenance and repair of customer vehicles.
2. Receive customer vehicle and determine the work needed and prepare repair order.
3. Advise customer on the type, range and cost of the repair order.
4. Record and following up uncompleted work.
5. Prepare estimates of costs on repair
6. Check invoices for correctness and explain individual items to the customer at the vehicle handover.
7. Deal with customer feedback and advise customer on maintenance, repair and car related after sales issue.
8. Customer follow-up on repairs and service due