- Attending/Greeting to customers when they walk into the shop
- Assist customers in signing-in/signing up (new customer) into our system
- For customers who come for our Hotbed Therapy, assist in allocating them with a Hotbed and the therapy’s uniform of their choice.
- Educate our customers with knowledge of our Hotbed Therapy and Ecoparadise’s products.
- Serve customers with our home-made enzyme drink after each Hotbed Therapy.
- Housekeeping of our shop such as sweeping, mopping, washing of toilet, refilling of soap, laundry, folding of therapy’s uniform and towels and etc. (To be done together as a team)
- For AM shift staff, to setup the shop by 8.55am to be ready to serve the customers at 9am everyday. Setup such as switching on all the lights, aircons, TV, and ensuring that the shop is clean and tidy and opening of cashier and etc.
- For PM shift staff, to ensure all customers have left the shop compound safely and closing procedure. Closing procedure such as switching off all the lights, aircons, TV, and ensuring that the shop is clean and tidy (ready for opening the next day) and closing of cashier and etc.
- Administrative paper work.
- To work in team in order to allow good coordination work flow.
- To report to Person-in-charge with all the latest update with regards to work.
- To follow closely with the working schedule given. Any arrangement has to inform management by 10th of the month for the following month working schedule.
AM Shift (8.30pm – 5.30pm)
PM Shift (1.30pm – 10.30pm)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday need to work (Off-in-lieu will be given if you work on PH only)
Full Time Staff: Up to $1,800
Part Time Staff: $7/hr
Location: 200 Pandan Garden
Industry: Health & Beauty