Dota Arcana/bettable/items - TI7 - international - dota2 arcana S$25
Dota Arcana/bettable/items - TI7 - international - dota2 arcana S$25
Dota Arcana/bettable/items - TI7 - international - dota2 arcana S$25

Dota Arcana/bettable/items - TI7 - international - dota2 arcana S$25

New
S$25
Singapore

Share This With Friends

- Prices are not fixed and fluctuate based on steam market prices, check with me for price quotes if interested, ty - Cheaper than steam market by few dollars for sure - Very limited stocks left - *Price as of 01/08/17* DC Hook: $405 Katusa: $140 Stache: $98 ARCANAS (Exalted): Jug: $41 PA: $43 For other exalted arcanas, PM me for availability & price ARCANAS (Normal): LC: $44 TB: $44 SF: $42 PA: $41 Lina: $43 MK: $34 CM: $41 Zeus $35 Techies: $25 *Please take note: Additional $2 charge on top if you want level 2 CM / and $3 on top for level 3 PA. Payment: 1. I-banking OR Bank Xfer 2. Meet-up @ Eunos mrt for purchase >$180 ONLY, with a deposit of 10% of item in case you back-out last minute. (You still pay ONLY the remaining 90% upon meet-up, I transfer the items to you via steam mobile on the spot) #dota2 #bettables #arcana #arcanas #sf #lc #tb #lina #zeus #jug #mk #pa #cheap #dota2lounge #vpgame #dota188 #dota 2 #dota #Selling Dota2 Bettables #Selling Dota2 Arcana #Selling all Dota2 items #WTS Dota2 Bettables #WTS Dota Bettable #WTS All Dota2 bettables #WTS Dota2 items #WTS Dota items #bet #Tempest Helm of the Thundergod #fiery soul of the slayer #Swine of the Sunken Galley #demon eater #Blades of Voth Domosh #Fractal Horns of Inner Abysm #Manifold Paradox #Great Sage's Reckoning #monkeyking #kiev #majors #kievmajor #kievmajors #the kiev major #thekievmajor #kievsmajor #kievmajors #kievsmajors #Dota 2 Arcana #Dota Arcana #Dota2 Arcana #Arcana Dota #Arcana Dota2 #ArcanaDota


Others also viewed

Brand New Seagate Sv35 3TB

Brand New Seagate Sv35 3TB

S$1101

BNIB Asus RT-1200 G+

BNIB Asus RT-1200 G+

S$955

Professional Gaming Mouse

Professional Gaming Mouse

S$10.8021

Logiteh iPad Mini 1,2,3 Keyboard

Logiteh iPad Mini 1,2,3 Keyboard

S$6012