Wiley CPA Examination Review 2013-2014, Outlines and Study Guides (Volume 1)
O. Ray Whittington
* pdf format
* Payment via ibanking or DBS Paylah
* Book send via email upon payment received
The #1 CPA exam review self-study leader
The CPA exam review self-study program more CPA candidates trust to prepare for the CPA exam and pass it, Wiley CPA Exam Review 40th Edition contains more than 4,200 multiple-choice questions and includes complete information on the Task Based Simulations. Published annually, this comprehensive two-volume paperback set provides all the information candidates need in order to pass the CPA Examination.
* Features multiple-choice questions, AICPA Task Based Simulations, and written communication questions, all based on the CBT-e format
* Covers all requirements and divides the exam into 47 self-contained modules for flexible study
* Offers nearly three times as many examples as other CPA exam study guides
* Other titles by Whittington: Wiley CPA Exam Review 2013
With timely and up-to-the-minute coverage, Wiley CPA Exam Review 40th Edition covers all requirements for the CPA Exam, giving the candidate maximum flexibility in planning their course of study, and success.