To sign up for this class, head to fashionmakerspace.com
For queries, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 session workshop total 15hrs
Once a week (same time each week)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Materials NOT included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For the first session, please bring a 10″ concealed zipper, 2-3 chinese frog buttons & 3 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric.
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
Womenswear: Cheongsam playsuit with Mandarin collar & concealed zipper closure at side
*Size Range ( Minimum to Maximum / Chest, Waist, Hip Respectively ):
C 83cm, W 65cm, H 94cm up to C 99cm, W 82cm, H 108cm
**IMPT: If your measurements fall out of this range, please call us at 68025482 or email us at email@example.com to pre-arrange.
Great for dress-down Fridays or a casual Sunday brunch, we offer a playsuit version of the classic Cheongsam, complete with an comfortable elasticized waistband for more room. Pick your own fabrics to sew it up and make it your very own!
Learn how to work with side openings, facings and invisible zippers. Pick up multiple sewing tips and bring your sewing to the next level with this very comprehensive class.
What You’ll Learn
- Installing an elastic waistband to combine a top & pants bottom together
- Attaching neck and armhole facings together with a flap closure
- Constructing a mandarin collar and attaching a side seam concealed zipper
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
- Assembly + construction of cheongsam playsuit