Freehold - No mortgage to service  for first 2 yrs
Freehold - No mortgage to service  for first 2 yrs
Freehold - No mortgage to service  for first 2 yrs
Freehold - No mortgage to service  for first 2 yrs
Freehold - No mortgage to service  for first 2 yrs
Freehold - No mortgage to service  for first 2 yrs

Freehold - No mortgage to service for first 2 yrs

New
S$0
Singapore

Share This With Friends

Freehold in Newton - 26 Newton Immediately - Start putting your unit in the market for rental or move in for own stay - Collect 2 yrs of rental - No mortgage to service for first 2 yrs - Pay ONLY 20% cash downpayment, applicable stamp duties & $1'000 to collect keys! Pay remaining 80% less $1'000 2yrs later! Text 87865200 website www.graciouslandproperty.com


Others also viewed

Signature new EC @ Yishun, ready to move in. last 9 units of 2 bedder available!

Signature new EC @ Yishun, ready to move in. last 9 units of 2 bedder available!

S$576,50017

Completed Melbourne Apartment near Melb Uni/RMIT/CBD

Completed Melbourne Apartment near Melb Uni/RMIT/CBD

S$355,0001

Presto @ Upper Serangoon - NEAR MRT!

Presto @ Upper Serangoon - NEAR MRT!

S$620,00022

Le Regal Freehold Condo in Geylang - 1 Bedroom Condo

Le Regal Freehold Condo in Geylang - 1 Bedroom Condo

S$590,00019