Roles & Responsibilities
Are you looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to interact with and build relationships with customers in the Education / Enrichment industry?
Speech Academy Asia is looking for a service-oriented, friendly Customer Service Executive to join our Customer Service team at our Jurong Centre!
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
• Supporting projects and initiatives to provide quality customer experience and enhance retention;
• Front-desk duties;
• Administrative Support Duties (Data entry, classroom schedule planning);
• Speaking to customers via phone;
• Basic operations work;
• Ensuring cleanliness of Centre facilties;
• Handling payment collection (Cash, Nets, and Credit Card);
• Handling customer enquiries and issues;
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
OUR IDEAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT:
• Loves talking to people;
• Has an energetic and cheerful personality with excellent professionalism;
• Is a good team player;
• Is fluent in English (Written and Spoken);
• Can commit to weekend shifts;
• Possesses basic Microsoft Office Skills;
• Has an organised and meticulous working style.
Entry level candidates are also welcome, as training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, we want to work with you! Send in your application today, and we'll be in touch if you are shortlisted for the role.
Hope to hear from you soon!