To apply, message us with your contact number OR you can contact us at 6221-8858 (ask for HR) or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Greet and welcome customers as they enter the restaurant
• Deliver all food items to tables in the correct order and to the appropriate customer
• Ensure a neat and clean environment
• Actively maintain a clean dining space for guests by clearing away empty dining ware
• Check in with assigned tables periodically to ensure a positive experience for guests
• Encourage guests exiting to return soon
• Assist in stock taking
Our ideal candidate should be...
• Be dependable and punctual
• Enthusiastic and keen to learn
• Have a positive attitude
• Able to create a warm and friendly atmosphere with a high level of energy and spirit.
• With a great service mindset and able to take feedback positively.
• Must be able to communicate and read well in English.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 5 kg.
• Ability to work in a group to support an excellent experience for all guests
• Previous experience working in the food-service industry is preferred but not necessary; Full on-the-job training will be provided