GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)
GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)
GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)
GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)
GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)
GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)

GEM Residences @ Braddell mrt for Sale (Brand New)

New
S$1,078,000
Singapore

Share This With Friends

Gem Residences STARBUY PROMO Validity: Immediate till 30 Jun 2017 3 bedrooms, C2a #01-16: $1,215,000 ($1,283psf) C4 TRIO #02-04: $1,270,000 ($1,296psf), was $1,345,000 Normal Nett pricing : 2BR Premium 2BR 678sf #02-10 $1.078m 3BR Executive 3BR 936sf #02-07 $1.290m 3BR 947sf #02-16 $1.284m 3BR 1012sf #09-12 $1.474m 3BR Premium 3BR 1055sf #14-03 $1.558m 3BR 1055sf #15-03 $1.561m 4BR 4BR 1249sf #01-15 $1.716m 4BR 1249sf #02-15 $1.728m 5BR 5BR 1313sf #02-08 $1.833m 2 BR DUOS (dual keys) 775sf #03-11 $1.236m 775sf #04-11 $1,241m 3 BR TRIOS (triple keys) 980sf #03-04 $1.359m 980sf #05-04 $1.383m 980sf #06-04 $1.395m 3 × 1 bedder unit, each can be rent out fr. $1800, total $1800 x 3 =$5400/month. Whopping 5.1% yield!!! Never before in residential!!! Only happens in Commercial property. Trios is very flexible : keep 2 BR, rent out 1 BR; rent out 2 BR, keep 1 BR; rent out all 3 BR You saved on ABSD of 7% + 10%= Total saving of 17% (2nd & 3rd purchase for SC) as you are buying 3 x 1 bedder units in one single purchase. $1.27m / 3 = fr. $423k (star buy unit #02-04) for each 1 bedder, can't find this pricing at all in Singapore! Completed projects with DK : 1) E Maison, FH, Walk to Woodleigh mrt, $1.659m, 1+1 BR, PH 2) R Maison, FH, Walk to Woodleigh mrt, Dual key: $1.595m, 1+1 BR , PH $1.933m, 2 +1 Studio, PH 3) 6 Derbyshire, 5 minutes walk to Novena mrt, FH, $1.579m, Potential 1+1 BR 4) 26 Newton, walk to Newton or Novena mrt, FH, $1.556m, Potential 1+1 BR 5) The Venue Residences, 3 minutes walk to Potong Pasir MRT, 99LH , $1.791m 2+1 BR 6) The Glades, 1 minute walk to Tanah Merah mrt, 99LH, $1.915m 3+1 BR BUC projects with DK : 1) Sophia hills 3 minutes to Dorby Ghaut mrt 2 BR from $1.339m 2) Sims Urban Oasis 5 minutes walk to Aljunied mrt 3BR from $1.387m 3) Queens Peak directly linked to Queenstown mrt with covered linked bridge 3 BR can be configured to 1+2 BR from $ 1.356m Thanks Sam Whatsapp/Line/Viber : 91529962 Wechat : sam91529962 Skype : rainesam@gmail.com Propnex - Powerful Negotiator Associate Marketing Director


Deal Options

Meet-Up

Singapore


Others also viewed

Simei Condo

Simei Condo

S$950,00033

Cheapest Furnished Condo in Singapore (1+study)

Cheapest Furnished Condo in Singapore (1+study)

S$434,00022

D18 Oasis @ Elias

D18 Oasis @ Elias

S$030

D18 Elias Road

D18 Elias Road

S$030