1. Showroom sales.
2. Manage rental (collect payments, issue the receipt, collect customer’s ID),
3. Answering Telephone calls and emails in the Showroom;
4. Showroom cleaning;
5. Stock replenishment, price tags, preparing showroom for sales and campaigns;
6. To learn and follow company’s procedures. Will be provided by company’s man-agement.
7. Do other duties if assigned by company’s managers;
8. Co-work with back-end & warehouse manager on wholesale orders fulfillment;
9. Dealing with customers claims and complains;
10. Closing shift (check cash, settlements, daily reports).