• Respond to the incoming enquiries/incident/request (Call, Email, Portal etc.) within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Record and manage all issues in IT Service Management (ITSM).
• Perform 1st level troubleshooting on basic systems/network issues.
• Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group according to SLA
• Provide timely status update to customers on issues escalated and to follow up tickets till closure within SLA
• Ensure daily tasks are executed according to SOP (Standard Operation Procedure)
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
• Nitec/Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering
• At least 1 year of experience in 24by7 IT helpdesk environment supporting Point of Sales (POS).
• Willing to perform Rotational Shifts (24/7 support), Morning, Afternoon and Nigh shifts (9 hrs a day inclusive of 1 hr for lunch)
• Be able to perform in a fast paced environment
• Experience on POS, Remote Desktop, Printer support are desired. Fast & accurate data entry skills