For serious buyer that appreciate this JDM K24 CU2 honda accord euro s (202hp) with paddle shifter, vehicle has been touch up nicely as much as possible.
Below are things I've done so far, all comes with receipt. (Approx 14k spent)
**I'm not car dealer, I'm direct owner.**
- 5 stage interior cleaning $469
- Full interior/exterior pearl black Glasurit paint $2400
- Ceraz coating $899
All by EA Detailer
- New SSR GTX 01 8.5JJ 225/40/18 18inch sports rims + Good Year A3 (Dec 2018) $2884
- New Blackvue 2CH DR590W in car cam $388
- New key $200
- New black leather steering + door panel + seats $1660
- New Pioneer 5150 Headunit (spotify, bluetooth, android auto/carplay) + reverse cam + front bumper sensor + Focal speaker $1368
- New Tyre pressure sensor $212
- New Triple S lowering spring + alignment $482
- New Brembo OE 4 pot bbk + rotor + brake pad + HEL steel hose $2650
- additional cosmetic touch up that make the car as new as possible, no sticky parts
- servicing all done up (new iridium tough spark plug, EO, cabin n oil filter, ATF etc)
- vkool tint
COE just renewed for 10years, till 31 march 2019
Reasonable depreciation for a super reliable & powerful car. Stock engine.
All stock parts to be given as well, brakes and headunit
PM for more info.
Similar models luxury sedan are toyota camry markx Nissan teana etc
Estimated based on MAS guidelines of min 30% downpayment.
Please check with the seller for actual terms!