Dr Robert Mendelsohn, a renowned pediatrician for more than 30 years, wrote his book for parents who are seeking advice on how to raise healthy children, parents who are eager to give their kids a good start in life without entrusting blindly all medical decisions to their pediatricians. He claims that most childhood illnesses do not require medical treatment, and needless prescriptions may do more harm than good.
Learn how to treat and diagnose at home:
- Everyday cold and flu symptoms
- Childhood illnesses
- Strep throat
- Vision and hearing problems
- Asthma and allergies
- Skin ailments, etc...
- Guide on how to pick the right doctor for your child
- Guidelines for using time-honored, age-old remedies
- All the facts about immunizations
- Step-by-step instructions for knowing when you should call a doctor
- Detailed information on coping with accidental injuries
Bought but no time to read and also nicely wrapped. So, have to let go at $7.00 (including posting).
Mailing & Delivery
By post only
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App