If you are building your own Web pages and need HTML solutions fast, then this book is for you-whether you're new to Web site authoring or you need a quick refresher on how to create a table. Open the book and you'll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key HTML Web tasks, each presented in ten quick steps-or less. Easy-to-navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) HTML challenge-and help you get more done in less time.
* Each solution is ten steps-or less-to help you get the job done fast
* Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need-without flipping pages
* A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results
* A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of HTML
* Companion Web site provides additional detailed XHTML, hexadecimal color usage, and Web site planning references, pointers to useful Web HTML references, and code samples for download
1.) Drop me a message for a chat. Amos here. :)
2.) Pick-up point will be at Bishan.
Tags: self help, improve, improvement, learn, non fiction, education, educational, computing, programming, internet, website, design, building, web, site, hypertext markup language