- Oversee the IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported business units.
- Responsible for driving project initiatives
- Ensure proper process and documentation in place for server/network administration and computer room operations.
- Manage and enhance proactively quality and efficiency of the IT server/network infrastructure
- Manage vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
- Provide management updates on project progress, change requests, risks & issues where appropriate, manage end to end activities and phases of full project cycle.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) of working experience in process control automation
- Expert knowledge of networking protocols and concepts (such as TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, MRP, etc), and OPC interface (such as OPCDA,OPCHAD,OPCAE)
A team player with excellent communication skills and able to work independently
- Quick learner, attention to details and passion for computer network security
- Possess industry professional certification such as CISSP, CISA will be an added advantage