Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site support to all our offices in Singapore.
- Serve as point of contact for all inbound service requests from users.
- On-site support for desktop applications, emails, printers and other hardware and networking related issues.
- Track all support with work logs on all cases, close or escalate to second level/vendors and follow up until the problems are solved.
- Liaise with Vendors and System providers to perform troubleshooting, rectification and assistance in upgrading works on all systems installed in our offices.
- Source for products, evaluate, propose, install, implement and maintain new or existing office hardware and software.
- Ensure all endpoints are properly configured and secured with anti-virus protection and according to IT policies.
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment. Housekeeping of server room and equipment Racks.
- Provided simple application trainings to end-user as required.
- Implement and audit necessary controls and procedures to protect information according to IT policies.
- Provide operation support to system and network administrator and vendors.
- Assist Finance Managers on IT Asset Management processes.
- Provide assistance to Public Relations Manager on the management of websites and hosting services. (optional)
- Create and ensure network documentation and diagrams are up to date.
- To produce simple reports using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint for reporting purposes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Nitec, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply (for junior role optional).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.(optional)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Intranet and Internet, TCP/IP, DHCP, Windows and Mac OS, windows security is a must.
- Willing to travel between offices and to support business operations.
- Ability to manage IT projects is preferred