• Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, chat, social media and other online platforms.
• To be able to handle multiple concurrent chat and email interactions while addressing frequent start and stops from incoming phone calls, emails, social media interactions and other online platforms.
• Identifying correcting and advising on technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app and/or video game console.
• Identifying trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Must be Native Japanese to support Japan domain
• Strong in both written and communicating in English & Japanese (to liaise with Japanese & Local speaking associates)
• Ensure customer service quality is been delivered
• Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-advise gaming and PC/console troubleshooting support -Ability to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and guidelines
• Able to work shifts on public holidays and weekends for new projects if required.
• Degree Holder in any field