Solar panel power consumption: 9V 1.8W
2. Pump power consumption: DC 4.5-10V
3. Maximum water height: 27.6inches
4. Maximum flow: 200L/H
5. Maximum delivery head: 59inches
6. Start: The water pump will not work without sunlight, It will restart within 3 seconds once the sunlight re-appear.
7. Life Span≥20000Hours
8. Working hours in the sun: 8:00A.M.- 5:00P.M.
9. Delay: ≤3s
10. Restart: If sunshine is off , it can restart within 3 seconds when sunshine is back
1.Set up the pump nozzles and do not put the top spray head on.
2.Put the pump totally in the water with its nozzle over the water.(Water should be clean without too much debris)
3.Put solar panel under enough sunshine and be better to face directly to sun.
4.Let the pump work without spray head for seconds to let the air go out of the pump.
5.Put on the spray head, then the water flow will be high if solar panel exposed to enough sunlight.
(NOTE: Step 4 is very important, Or there might not be high water flow coming out)
Under the 3 conditions, the solar pump might not work.
✘ Solar panel is in shadow.
✘ Solar panel is dirty.
✘ The pump outlet is blocked by debris in the water.
✔ Don't make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
✔ Always keep the solar panel dry and clean.
✔ Clean the pump regularly especially the water outlet and spray caps to prevent it from getting stuck.
✔ Change water frequently to keep water clean to avoid any dirt to impede the pump.