Get more Coins
Save more with bigger bundles!
By purchasing any of the above, you accept our Terms of Service.

Share This Listing

Public Comments

Little Man Dessert Table Set Up

icon

2 months ago by momentsevent

icon

S$729

icon

5 Likes

icon

New

icon

Item: Little Man Dessert Table Set Up 📷 INSTAGRAM: Instagram.com/momentseventsg ** DESCRIPTION ** Our 40 pax basic dessert table package would be $729! Inclusive of: 1. 4 dessert types (30 pcs each) 2. All necessary props like flowers, fairy lights etc, and dessert stands on the table 3. A simple backdrop 4. 180x74cm table Add on: 1. Calligraphy banner - $15 for glitter foam material (in photo) - $40 for foam core material - from $100 for acrylic/wood material (depending on size) 2. Balloons (according to requirements - balloon bouquets/balloon garland) - Balloon garland in image is approx 2.3m @ $250 3. Cake (according to requirements) - comes with a complimentary customised cake topper ** AVAILABILITY ** Do check for availability by chatting with us! Book us at least 1 month in advance to confirm a slot for yourself ** PAYMENT METHOD ** 1. Paynow/PayLah 2. Bank Transfer *STRICTLY NO CASH PAYMENT 🙅🏻‍♀️ STEP 1: DEPOSIT = 60% of package price + cost of all additional add on Deposit has to be made to confirm and reserve a slot for yourself. This amount (first payment) will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation. STEP 2: The remaining 40% deposit has to be made 2 weeks before the party. This amount (first + second payment) will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation. STEP 3: On the event date itself, a $300 security deposit is payable in CASH. This is to cover for any missing/damaged items. After tear down, when everything is in place, the $300 security deposit will be passed back to you. ** FAQs ** Q: What are the simple backdrops included? A: Do check out our instagram page @momentseventsg to see our previous set ups. All existing backdrops are included as basic backdrops Q: Are there other themes to choose from? A: Yes! We do generic themes like rustic, rose gold, tropical, bohemian, etc. However, specific themes (esp those with cartoon characters) will require an addition customisation fee. Customisation fee depends on the complexity of design. Q: How much does a dessert table cost? A: Our dessert tables are charged accordingly to the number of pax you wish to cater to. Do let us know your number of pax and your budget in order for us to introduce to you the most suitable package. Q: Are the desserts halal? A: We have both halal and non halal vendors, so just give us a heads up! Q: Is the table provided? A: Yes it is. Q: Can i get my own cake? A: Yes, do feel free to get your cake from another vendor. Share with us your cake design and size in order for us to provide a suitable cake stand and coordinate with the table design. Q: What if i have my own preferred vendor to get the bakes from? A: We do offer dessert table and backdrop styling without desserts (do chat with us to find out the pricing). Feel free to consult us on the design of the bakes to coordinate well with the decor. Fret not, we will also help you lay out your desserts on the dessert table itself! Q: How long does the dessert table last for? A: 4 hours. We will set up 1.5 hours before your party and tear down 4 hours from the start of your party.

Getting This

Meet The Seller

momentsevent
momentsevent
isFacebookVerifiedisEmailVerified
Reviews
daisiesxoxxSeller was friendly and accommodating, the calligr...read more
Yesterday
5.0
birdiebird888Seller was really patient and the timing of collec...read more
Yesterday
5.0
shop.lemonfuss-free transaction!! fast replies, straightforw...read more
1 week ago
4.7

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE