We testify in accordance with what we know and have experienced.
…It’s time to learn and experience more!
The first book in this thought-provoking series explained how testimony relates to the Bible; this book will help you understand how testimony relates to living. Living…The Testimony will not only encourage Christians to reflect on who they believe Jesus to be (and why they choose to believe this), but it will also correct current misconstrued ideas as to what the Christian testimony is all about.
- a Christian testimony is not about church;
- a Christian testimony is not about God;
- a Christian testimony is not about faith in general terms;
- this book contains numerous Christian testimonies (faith stories) that will strengthen your faith in Jesus. If you want to know how to write a Christian testimony, or more clearly speak about your faith in Jesus, then this book series is for you!
A strong Christian testimony is one that continually grows in the knowledge of Jesus, continually shares that knowledge boldly, while at the same time performs good works based on Jesus’ teaching of love—all while abstaining from works of darkness.
Because a biblical testimony deals not only with our belief system, but also with the way we conduct our whole lives, our Christian testimony becomes our most valuable asset. It is life itself. Are you living your Christian testimony?
ARE YOU LIVING THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS?
- This book includes an appendix on the Sabbath Rest. Do we currently understand God's holy time of rest? The answer will astound you...and set you free to be more like Jesus.
- This book includes Deidre Havrelock's personal testimony regarding her demonic possession and her amazing deliverance.