We are currently looking for Network Engineers that have already made their first steps in the work force and ready to take on more hefty roles and climb their way up further.
1. You need to be technically trained (We will qualify based on your resume and interview)
2. You will need to attend to IT issues presented by clients and resolve them professionally
3. You will then need to learn to implement and follow SOPs that will increase the productivity of day to day operations.
4. You need to know when to be positive at the right times build positive relations with clients
5. You are required to forgo the 9-6pm work culture and work long hours if necessary (and vice versa)
6. You need to be ready to learn how to provide consultancy and design a solution for IT issues
7. You need to be a fan of Microsoft
8. You are not required to be perfect in everything, but must be ready to take constructive criticism
9. Having a keen attention to detail will be awesome
Entry level engineers with working experience during your schooling are more than welcome to apply. Candidates who are confident and seeking mentorship are welcome to apply as well! Please note that only Singaporeans can apply.