Company is Singapore's first Office Smart Micro Mart / office snack kiosk service provider.
- to handle day to day operations like dealing with suppliers, buying/managing products, prepare stocks for delivery team to deliver products etc.
Working in an SME environment
- to work with clients and understand their needs and adjust item lists based on their requests/needs
- to remotely monitor stock levels via internet, and order and prepare replenishment items accordingly
- hands on involvement with implementation of projects plans
- upkeep and upload receipts/invoice to server
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- willing to work with tight schedule
- good Excel/computer/internet skills
- resourceful and dynamic, and willing to adapt
- Bilingual in English/Chinese
- Fresh poly grads welcome
The right candidate can expect opportunities for career growth with competitive remuneration
Please message us stating your qualifications and expected salaries.
Thank you for applying.