We think insects are smart creatures. When you don't treat your plants to any nasties / chemicals / presticides they will come and feast on them.
They will munch their way through leaving behind unsightly leaves because they know you are not feeding them poison but rather sweet and delicious foliage.
When there's too many, they become destructive. However don't fret, we are working on a solution for you. It's non toxic and safe not only for you, the environment but also for the insects should they stop by for a visit.
This 100% natural spray acts as a deterrent to the insects. It will stop them from nibbling those leaves but it will not kill them.
To be confirmed
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App