Math Enrichment for Upper Primary
What I believe in:
• Students who do well in school usually have 1) good learning environments at home, 2) parents who watch over their studies, and 3) are self-motivated!
• With the right nurturing, your child will do better and enjoy Math more!
• Conducive & pleasant home environment (non-smoking)
• Dedicated learning room with full facilities (aircon, snacks, drinks)
• Library with interesting Math books (brain teasers, puzzles, etc)
• Easily accessible by 3 bus stops, 3 MRT stations (Braddell, Caldecott, Bishan)
• Revision by topic, according to MOE syllabus
• Includes a free set of top school past year papers
• Customized and personalized teaching plan according to your child’s learning ability and speed
• Focus on solving problem sums using heuristic methods! (Simultaneous, Grouping, Same Difference etc)
• Exam skills - Time management, paper management, preventing careless mistakes.
• Small group (max 3) to ensure attention and focus on your child. As an experienced teacher, any size more than 3 is not beneficial for learning effectively.
• 1.5hrs/week, typically about 15-20 sums can be completed in this time.
• Experienced tutor for years
• Strong academic background (A* PSLE, A1 O Levels, A A levels, Double Degree holder)
• I am stern when I have to be, but fun during most times!
• P6 Sat 930-11am (FULL)
• P6 Sat 1130-1pm
• P5 Sat 230-4pm
• Weekdays after 530pm can be arranged. Please chat for details.
• 1 on 1 available, please contact me to discuss timing and location. Only accepting Thomson / Ang Mo Kio / Bishan / Serangoon / CBD area.