Math Enrichment for Upper Primary
What I believe in:
• No child is born smarter than others. Students who do well in school usually have 1) good learning environments at home, 2) parents who watch over their studies, and 3) are self-motivated!
• With the right nurturing, your child will do better and enjoy Math more!
• Conducive & pleasant home environment (non-smoking)
• Dedicated learning room with full facilities (aircon, snacks, drinks)
• Library with interesting Math books (brain teasers, puzzles, etc)
• Easily accessible by 3 bus stops, 3 MRT stations (Braddell, Caldecott, Bishan)
• Revision by topic, according to MOE syllabus
• Includes a free set of top school past year papers
• Customized and personalized teaching plan according to your child’s learning ability and speed
• Focus on solving problem sums using heuristic methods! (Simultaneous, Grouping, Same Difference etc)
• Exam skills - Time management, paper management, preventing careless mistakes.
• Small group (max 3) to ensure attention and focus on your child. As an experienced teacher, any size more than 3 is not beneficial for learning effectively.
• 1.5hrs/week, typically about 15-20 sums can be completed in this time.
• Experienced tutor for years
• Strong academic background (A* PSLE, A1 O Levels, A A levels, Double Degree holder)
• I am stern when I have to be, but fun during most times!
• P6 Sat 930-11am (FULL)
• P6 Sat 1130-1pm
• P5 Sat 230-4pm
• P5/P4 Weekdays after 530pm can be arranged
• 1 on 1 available, please contact me to discuss timing and location