Hi, we are a healthcare startup working on a research project to understand menopausal health and seeking volunteers to assist with the study. The objective of the current study is to understand and evaluate the symptoms of hot flashes/night sweats in menopausal women. Subjects will mainly be required to wear a convenient handwatch as she goes about daily activities for few days up to a week. SGD $20 to $30 will be reimbursed to participants upon completion. Data collection is strictly confidential.
- Women 45-65 going through perimenopause or menopause phases.
- Experiencing on-going symptom of hot flashes with frequency at least 10 hot flashes/week.
- Own a laptop and willing to download a software for the duration of the study.
- Do not carry out heavy-labour jobs excessively – at least during the testing time.
Overview of study:
- Subject will be handed a smart watch to simply wear on a non-dominant hand in a few days up to a week as she goes about her daily activities as normal, the watch is convenient to wear without any discomfort.
- Subject will be required to charge and upload data from the watch to laptop once a day or once every 2 days.
- Subject will be required to press on the watch everytime she experiences a hot flash.
Interested applicants please pm me for more details