Share This Listing

Public Comments

(pre-order) Cheap New Women Sports Dancing Sneakers Jazz Dance Shoes Lace Up Dancing Boots Blue Red Black Tan Green White sneakers 5141

icon

2 months ago by kiansiong01

icon

S$18

icon

6 Likes

icon

New

icon

This is cheap unbranded shoes . This is a pre-order , only order when payment is made :) Expected waiting time is 14 to 24days :) Patience is Kindly Adviced :) Payment to be made via Bank transaction (atm , ibanking etc) can be negotiated to pay only 90% and the other 10% few days before meetup :) PM for more info and pictures :) Actual Product Description : Brand Name:TIEJIANDepartment Name:AdultAthletic Shoe Type:Dance ShoesGender:WomenModel Number:XC-5141Fit:Fits smaller than usual. Please check this store's sizing infoDance Shoe Type:Jazz ShoesShoe Width:Medium(B,M)Outsole Material:Soft SoleLevel Of Practice:ProfessionalRelease Date:Spring2016Heel Height:Flat (0 to 1/2")Closure Type:Lace-UpHeel Type:Square heelLining Material:Cotton FabricDecorations:PleatedInsole Material:LatexUpper Material:CanvasColor:Black,White,Red,Pink,Flesh,Camel,Blue,GreenSize:28 to 45Heel:1cm heelfootwear:shoesdance shoes:women's shoessneakers:jazzwomen sneakers:dancing shoesCzech:dancing shoeswomen's shoes:ballet dancersballet shoes:dancing . PM FOR sizes , chart , conversions OF SHOE SIZE :) fit for shoes are smaller than usual pm for sizes :) Hope to sell you all stuff you like :)

Other

Promotion

Try out Park N Parcel's fuss-free, trackable shipping at just $2.50. Tap here to find out more: http://bit.ly/carouselldelivery

Getting This

icon

Meet-up

icon

Jurong East

Jurong East MRT prefered . $1 to $3 based on location . If further away may need to arrange for a time :)

Meet The Seller

kiansiong01
kiansiong01
isFacebookVerifiedisEmailVerified
  • positiveReviewsCount36
  • neutralReviewsCount0
  • negativeReviewsCount2

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE