• Provide administrative support to project department in Day-to-day projects documentation. Compile data, report, records and certificates.
• Assist in prepare tender documents preparation and submission.
Documents management Coordinate with Sub Contractors, Third Party Vendors to ensure records are well maintain.
• Administrative matters (answering phone calls and general admin support and other office duties
• Provide secretarial support to Project Managers
• All other ad hoc duties assigned by Management Team
• Maintain proper paper and electronic filling documents.
• Assist the Project Director and Project Managers to procure materials, service, tools, equipment, machinery and inland transport needs.
• Provide technical information on specifications supply and logistics arrangements facilitating efficient procurement, clearance, storage and distribution of supplies and equipment, in support of the projects and requirements of the company.
• Negotiate pricing with suppliers and sub con to ensure company get the most competitive price.
• Resolve quality issues with suppliers or subcontractors and arrange goods return if necessary.
• Inventory of stock balance materials at store and keeping records of all the materials, tools and equipment on hand.
1. 1. O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in related field or any equivalent
2. Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in Construction Sector.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
CERTIFICATES: Relevant Certificates
SALARY: $2,4000 - $2,700 (monthly)
Open for: SINGAPOREAN/PR