Roles & Responsibilities:
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Coordinate all new and current on-going projects and able to communicate well with all levels.
• Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.