Nus psychology textbooks: note these are quite old (about 8 years) and don't think they are still used for lectures currently. But they are good if you are just looking for books to read.
1) Psychology in Context (3rd edition) by Stephen Kosslyn & Robin Rosenberg *sold*
2) Abnormal psychology (13th edition) by James N. Butcher, Susan Mineka, Jill M. Hopely *sold*
3) Social Psychology (6th edition) by Aronson, Wilson, Akert
4) Statistics for Psychology (4th edition) by Arthur Aron, Elaine N. Aron, Elliot J Coops
5) Fundamentals of Cognitive Psychology (7th Edition) R. Reed Hunt, Henry C. Eillis
6) An Introduction to Developmental Psychology (1st Edition) Alan Slayer and Gavin Bremner *sold*
With the exception of 3) the rest have no highlights or markings