· To source, negotiate and purchase accessories (small tools, machinery parts, PPE, project material and
stationeries) and services from identified and reliable sources, local and overseas.
· To create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and vendors.
· Received/ Check Material Request List if the material is necessary.
· Issue Purchase order, Follow-up Delivery, Check Delivery Order.
· Make summary of order for monthly closing.
· To manage, update and keep track of inventory balance and tools & machinery sent to site use.
· Liaise with Project Manager, Production & Site team for material orders and deliveries.
· Evaluate suppliers based on quality, on time delivery and cost competitiveness.
· Evaluate vendors performance.
· Ensure purchasing procedure comply with ISO standard
· Any other ad-hoc work assigned by superior/ management.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Degree in any field.
· Meticulous and well organized.
· Able to work independently and open-minded to solve tasks with initiatives.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Words.
· Familiar with Purchase order (PO) and Service order (SO).
· Excellent negotiation skills, great interpersonal skill, Independent, Organized with positive work attitude.
· Candidates who are experienced in Construction industry will be an advantage.
· Preferably Singaporeans or SPR.