Permanent Hair Dye
Instock now 👍
Cheapest in market for popular colours.
1st picture show exact shade of coloured dye.
Exact pic of product is shown in second picture 😁
Product name: Decolor powder. (Check online, it's quite a good brand and I've tried and tested the colours myself. )
Product is brand new.
Colours available: White, Blue, Purple, Dark Pink, Green.
I sell bleach powder too!
Colours attainable through mixing
Turquoise: Green and Blue (Popular mix!)
Violet: Purple, Dark Pink and White
Maroon: Semi bleach and Dark Pink
1 packet dye =$3 (plus mailing $3.50)
4 packet= $12 (free mailing)
( Colours and bleach all same price)
Colour - 15g
Bleach - 20g
1) Hair has to be bleached to a blonde/ platinum blonde for colours to be vibrant.
2) I am selling powder dyes only. Dyes HAVE to be mixed with hydrogen peroxide 9-12%. You can get them from beauty stores or Carousell. It's called 'Creme developer' as well.
3) For highlighting/ dip dye- 1 pack is sufficient.
For shoulder length hair whole head, 2 packs. For hair longer than that, 3 packs.
1) Pour desired amount of powder into a bowl
2) Mix powder to hydrogen peroxide about 1:3 ratio. This ratio is flexible. For me I base it on how much I need to dye.
For any inspirations on how you want to dye, go search for Korean artiste, or tumblr. I find this dye as comparable as La Riche, Bleach London, Manic Panic, Splat USA 😊 Especially for on budget hipsters wannabe like me HAHA 😊 May you all have beautiful hippy hair. *hairflick
Try out Park N Parcel's fuss-free, trackable shipping at just $2.50. Tap here to find out more: http://bit.ly/carouselldelivery
Mailing & Delivery
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App