Preloved Vintage 1970s Rolex Date 1500 with original and uncommon matte black tritium dial with steel marker in good condition. Highly collectible!
- T-Swiss-T matte black dial with matching baton hands with slight signs of aging on lume
- Stainless steel case set 34mm 3.1m series (circa '72). Stamped case back. Minor scratches from daily wearing that can be easily removed with polishing.
- Rolex signed Crown works and screws down as it should
- open 6 and 9 date
- cal. 1570 self winding automatic movement. same movement used in the famous red submariner, double Red Sea-dweller etc
- genuine period correct folded link rolex oyster bracelet ref 7835 (19) with 357 flush fit end links
- watch only
Open to trade with Rolex, Tudor Heritage Black Bay or Omega panda/reverse panda/mitsukoshi/marui dial or Seiko SLA017
Slightly negotiable for fuss free dealers. Low baller will be kindly ignored.
Thank you for your time!
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App