We are looking for proactive individuals who are team players, sales and customer service driven for our arrival and departure hall booths.
• Baggage wrapping
• Develop good customer relationships and promote Singapore.
• Knowledge of Singapore attractions, prepaid SIM cards, Travel and Airline ticketing will be an advantage.
• Willing to approach and attend to customers' enquires. Customer and Sales orientated.
• Ensure accurate stock inventory and arrange for replenishment as and when required
• To engage in Meet and Greet services, if required
• To engage in booking/reservation of transport, if required
• Applicants must be willing to work in Changi Airport.
• Rotating 6 shifts per week, must be willing to the work night shift, ad hoc, weekends & PH
• Attractive Commission (on selected products)
• Working Hours: 24hrs rotating shift - Morning, Afternoon and Night
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply!
• Full-Time / Part-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.