Roles & Responsibilities:
The Sales Engineer will work hand-in-hand with sales and Marketing to help us bring our products and service to market and help grow the company. She/he will be responsible for providing the technical expertise and should have a broad range of skills and technical understanding. He/she will have the insight to make the connection between a customer’s specific business problems and our Data Clean solution, the customer-facing skills to communicate that connection and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and the technical skills to be able to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on and implementation.
• Tenacity in engaging new customers.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Calculating client quotations.
• The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
• Sound judgement and good business sense.
• Skilled in AutoCAD, Communication, Process Safety Management, and Process Design
• A solid technical background.
• Help evangelize Data Clean by participating in marketing events and speaking engagements.
• Experience in Data Centres preferred.