Looking for school canteen stall assistant in Pasir Ris for snack & hot beverages stall urgently. Good for stay at home mums, retiree whom wish to just get some extra earnings with fixed off days on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- Able to commit fully during school terms.
- Mon - Thur (8am - 2pm), Fri (9am - 1pm)
- Food preparation
- Able to maintain cleanliness in the kitchen and food preparation
- Stock inventory and maintain "First In, First Out" thumb rule in kitchen
- Preparation of Hot Beverages & Snacks
- Able to handle quick and fast crowd during recess
- Baking of pastries (With or without experience ok)
- Basic cutting, preparation of takeaway, adaptable to new menu and minor washing up of utensils.
- Certificate in Food & Hygiene course
(1 Day Course using WDA Funds- can find our more from Xperienz)
- Able to commit Monday - Thursday (8am - 1pm)
- Well groomed and good in personal hygiene
- No prior skin or health problems
- Able to commit on regular school days fixed
(Off on Weekends, Public Holidays and school holidays)
- Able to work as a team in the kitchen area and adaptable easily
- Preferably above 23yrs old, below 58yrs old
- Prefer to reside nearby or at least next 1 or 2 stations from Pasir Ris
- Not necessary to have experience but prior experience will be ideal too!