• Handle full set of import & export documents such as BL, Invoice & packing list etc.
• Transportation-Organise & coordinate freight-related pick-up and deliveries, coordinate local transportation according to client requirements.
• Proficient in executing Bill of Lading and shipping document.
• Competent in customs declaration.
• Manage day-to-day operation and transaction.
• Manage cost control and book in all related costs and bills to customers.
• Liaise with the customer as and when necessary such as discrepancy or damage.
• Work closely with internal departments and customer CS-team to coordinate customers’ shipments.
• Build and maintain good rapport with customers to fulfill their requirements.
• Plan, organize, direct and control all operational activities and to provide the customer with the highest level services.
• Maintaining an accurate database to support the generation of reports.
• Any other duties as assigned by management.
• 1-2 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding or logistics industry
• Good attitude, communication & coordination skills
• Competent in Tradenet declaration
• Able to take responsibility, being accountable.
• Good Team Player but able to work on own initiative.
• Ability to fulfil time-critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines.
• Results oriented, analytical, dynamics with good organization and follow up skills.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients)
• Only Singaporeans, Singapore PR or Malaysian need apply
Interested applicants submit the following details:
22. Detailed Particulars
23. Attached a recent photo
24. Detailed employment history
25. Salary (Expected/Last Drawn)
26. Notice Period
27. Reasons for Leaving
28. State position apply
Email resume to email@example.com