- Reports to Assistant Construction Manager
- Responsible for executing the company projects in architectural ABWF and building services works in building construction.
- Coordination between Design team and Construction team
- Coordinating for the project planning, documentation and execution of works on site.
- Familiar with costing, contract, regulations and building operations (site).
- Liaise and coordinating effectively with other disciplines (C&S, M&E, Archi), clients, consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Degree in Building services, Building Technology/ Construction Management.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in a general building contractor
- Proficiency in PC applications including AutoCAD and M.S. Project
- Knowledge of BIM/VDC, P3 and P6 Programming is an advantage.
To be stationed on-site.